1. Unmanaged packages do not include locked components but can be upgraded?
2. What of the following statements is True?
A. Tasks allow you to track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed; Email Alerts cannot track specific actions
B. Email Alerts allow you to track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed, Tasks cannot track specific actions
C. Email Alerts and Tasks allow you to track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed
D. Email Alerts and Tasks cannot track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed
3. The opportunities fields of the campaign statistics section on a campaign detail page will only be populated for the campaign designated as the primary campaign source?
4. Is it possible to have Sidebar search enabled with Global Search?
5. Which of the following is true about Page layouts?
A. Control the layout and organization of detail and edit pages
B. Control which fields, related lists, and custom links users see, on detail and edit pages only
C. Control which standard and custom buttons display on detail pages and related lists
D. Determine whether fields are visible, read only, or required, on detail and edit pages only
E. All of the Above
6. All users who access to the same report at the same time will see the same data.
7. For custom object records to appear in search results associated tab only needs to exist; the tab does not have to be visible to users.
8. If a Report is run which returns 20,000 records then
A. All 20K records are displayed in the UI
B. First 2K records are displayed in the UI
C. 10 Reports each having 2K records are created
D. Report Fails and an error is reported
9. Though multiple campaigns can be influential, you can only designate one campaign as the primary campaign source on the opportunity?
10. _________ are words or short phrases that users can associate with most Salesforce.com records to describe and organize their data in a personalized way?
D. Home Pagelayout
1. b | 2. a | 3 .a | 4. b | 5. e | 6. b | 7. a | 8. b | 9. a | 10. b