1. What is the significance of Primary Master – Detail Relationship in a Junction Object?
A. Look and Feel is inherited from Primary Master Object
B. Record Ownership is inherited from Primary Master Object
C. No such Significance
D. Both A & B
2. Which of the following is not an available function in the Formula Fields?
3. How many fields can be enabled for tracking on a custom Object?
E. None of the Above
4. Which of the following is not a valid business process in Salesforce.com?
A. Sales Processes
B. Marketing Process
C. Lead Processes
D. Support Processes
E. Solution Processes
5. How many Custom Summary Formula Fields are allowed on a single Report?
6. Queues cannot be created on which Object in salesforce.com?
D. Custom Object
7. Can the User Records be permanently deleted from the Salesforce.com?
C. Depends on Profile Settings of the Administrator
D. User Records can be archived so that they are available on request
8. Which Type of Reports can't be used to create groups of data or charts?
D. None of the Above
9. Which of the following is not part of the Profile?
A. User License
B. Page Layout
C. Record Types
D. Field Level Security
10. Is it possible for a user to see different Set of data in Report and in a Dashboard based on the same Report?
11. All dashboard viewers see data based on the security settings of the Running User—regardless of their own personal security settings?
12.Can an administrator change the profile settings of the Standard Solution Manager profile?
C. Depends on the Setting of the Administrator profile
1. d | 2. d | 3 . b | 4. b | 5. a | 6. c | 7. b | 8. a | 9. e | 10. a | 11. a | 12. b