1. What should be the Advanced filter Conditions to meet the requirement “Find contacts owned by Poo that have a title of CFO, functional role of CFO, or reports to the CFO?
1) Title equals CFO
2) Functional Role equals CFO
3) Reports To equals CFO
4) Contact Owner contains Poo
A. (1 OR 2 OR 3) AND 4
B. (4 AND (2 OR 3)) OR 1
C. (1 OR 2 OR (3 AND 4)
D. (1 AND (2 OR 3)) OR 4
2. Which feature in SFDC combines a list view and related records into one screen with different frames so that users have all the information they need when interacting with Salesforce.com?
3. How do you find out that the Approval Process is edited?
A. Last Modified By Field
B. Audit trail
C. History Record on Approval page layout
D. All of the Above
4. When are the formula fields Re - Calculated?
A. Every 15 minutes
B. Every time they are seen
C. After every DML Operation
D. Admin can set the time of Refresh
5. Which one is the following is a salesforce.com definition for a Lead?
A. Any person, organization or company that may be interested in your products and services, not yet customers
B. An organization, individual or company involved with your business such as customers, competitors and partners
C. Any potential revenue-generating event i.e. “sales deal”
D. Any individual or influencer associated with an account
6. How many ranges can be defined in the case of a Conditional Highlighting?
7. Auto Response rules work on which objects?
A. Leads and Cases
B. Leads and Accounts
C. Accounts and Opportunity
D. Account and Cases
8. If you delete an email from a case and then delete the case, you will not be able to retrieve the deleted email from the Recycle Bin
9. On which OWD sharing defaults the Sharing Rules can’t be defined?
A. OWD is Private
B. OWD is Public Read Only
C. OWD is Public Read Write
D.Sharing rules can be created on any of the above
10. Running User concept in Dashboard allows users to view Data which normally they can not view?
1. a | 2. c | 3 .d | 4. b | 5. a | 6. b | 7. a | 8. a | 9. c | 10. a