1. Which of the following are tracked in the debug Logs?
A. Workflow rules
B. Assignment rules
C. Approval processes
D. Validation rules
E. All of the above
2. Which of the following Object is included in the Territory management?
D. All of the above
3.Combination chart can not be made for which type of Reports?
A. Tabular Reprts
B. Summary Reports
C. Matrix Reports
D. None of the Above
4. With combination charts, you can:
A. Add a line to an existing line, vertical column, grouped vertical column, or stacked vertical column chart
B. Add a cumulative line to an existing line cumulative chart
C. Add up to three columns to a vertical column chart
D. Add up to three bars to a horizontal bar chart
E. All of the Above
5. _________ data is exposed in the application cache, which enables efficient access without the cost of repeated queries to the database.
B. Custom Setting
D. Junction Object
E. Change Set
6. if your test calls another class or causes a trigger to execute, that Apex is included in the total amount used for calculating the percentage of code covered.
7. Territory management only affects accounts and the standard objects that have a master-detail relationship to accounts.
8. Territory fields can NOT be created on which of the following objects?
9. Which of the following can be used for a Forecast Date?
A. Opportunity Close Date
B. Product Date
C. Schedule Date
D. All of the Above
10. Use the _______ picklist to categorize your products.
B. Product Family
1. e | 2. b | 3. a | 4. e | 5. b | 6. a | 7. a | 8. b | 9. d | 10. b