1.Which function records the database operations, system processes, and errors that occur when executing a transaction or while running unit tests?
A. System Log
B. Debug Log
D. Setup Audit Trail
2. Dated Exchange Rates are not used for?
C. Opportunity products
D. Opportunity product schedules
3. A user has Read only Access to the account, will he be able to attach the File in the Attachment related list on a record?
C. Yes,If the file is less then 5 MB
D. Yes, if file is more than 5 MB .
4. After creating a custom report type, can the user change the Primary object associated with that Report Type?
C. Depends on the Profile Permissions
D. No Concept of Primary Object in Custom Report Type
5. Which of the following is not true regarding Custom Summary Formula fields?
A. Summary formula can reference another summary formula
B. When fields are deleted, they are also deleted from the summary formulas that reference them
C. One can have 5 Custom Summary Formulas on a report
D. The summary types Sum, Largest Value, Smallest Value, and Average are not available for use with the Record Count Field
6. To deploy a piece of code from sandbox to Production, What percentage of test coverage is necessary?
7.For dynamic dashboards, Running user can be set as the logged-in user?
8.Default values can be set on the Dependent Picklist Fields?
9.Roll-up summary and formula fields are always read only on detail pages and not available on edit pages?
C. Only applicable to Roll-up Summary Fields
D. Only applicable to Formula Fields
10.The Size Limit of Attachments in SFDC is?
E. No Such Limit
11. Dynamic Dashboards can have a Scheduled Refresh?
12.Standard reports parameters (Available Fields, Criteria, time Frame) be changed and saved in the same Standard Report?
13.How do you enable the multi Currency Feature in Salesforce.com?
A. Enable it from the Sidebar component of Setup
B. Enable it from the profiles
C. Enable it from going in to the Currency Tab
D. Enable it by raising a case with salesforce.com
14. Standard fiscal years can start on the first day of any month of the year?
1. b | 2. a | 3. b | 4. b | 5. a | 6. c | 7. a | 8. b | 9.a | 10. a | 11. b | 12 . b | 13. d | 14. a