1.Is it possible to set the System Fields like Created date to any Date during the Initial Load?
C. Yes, A Case needs to be raised with Salesforce.com
D. Yes, Appropriate Profile Permission needs to be given
2. Enabling Visualforce development mode provides you with:
A. A special development footer on every Visualforce page.
B. The ability to define new Visualforce pages just by entering a unique URL
C. Error messages that include more detailed stack traces than what standard users receive
D. All Of Above
3.What should be done in Field Level security Setting to make a Field Read only to all the Profiles?
A. Enable Visible and Enable Read-Only
B. Disable Visible but Enable Read-Only
C. Enable Visible but Disable Read-Only
D. Disable Visible and Disable Read-Only
4. Mini page layouts inherit record type and profile associations, related lists, fields, and field access settings from their associated page layout.
5. Is it possible in Salesforce.com to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for Standard Objects?
6.Divisions do not restrict users’ access to data and are not meant for security purposes.
7.Standard fields can be made as External Id Fields?
8.What is the difference between "View All Data" and "View All" permission available on Profile?
A. The “View All Data” permissions override sharing settings for all objects in the organization, while the object permissions “View All” override sharing settings for the named object.
B. The “View All Data” permissions override sharing settings for the named object., while the object permissions “View All” permissions override sharing settings for all objects in the organization.
C. Both Have the Same Functionality
D. View All Permission allows User to View the Data whereas View All allows people to view the Setup
9. What is the difference between 15 and 18 Digit Salesforce.com Id's?
A. 15 Digit Id is Case Sensitive where as 18 Digit Id is Case Insensitive
B. 18 Digit Id is Case Sensitive where as 15 Digit Id is Case Insensitive
C. Both are Same
D. 15 Digit Id's is no longer used and SFDC now uses 18 Digit Id's
10. First 3 Char of 15 Digit Id's identify the ?
11.Which is the first step when creating a report?
A. Select type of report
B. Select object on which report needs to be generated
C. Select columns to be displayed
D. Select report name
E. Select the Fields which need to be Summarized
12.The Status field cannot be updated by approval processes?
1. c | 2. d | 3. a | 4. a | 5. b | 6. a | 7. b | 8. a | 9. a | 10. b | 11. b | 12. a